For those of you living abroad, you may miss some of your health food and western food products you are used to buying easily (especially if you are from North America.) Well, if you haven't heard of www.iherb.com, you will be in for a treat! It is a fantastic site available to most countries worldwide, and sells just about everything you need in terms of products and health food items at a great price! You can find supplements, herbs, bath & beauty & skin care products, groceries, kids & baby items, sport items, things for pets and more!
If you want to order the same products (which weigh under 15lbs) check out my shopping list HERE!
iherb ordering tips:
- For your first purchase, you can get 10% off! Just enter the code: RLR950
- Additionally, for your first purchase, you can also get $10 off if you order over $40, or $5 off if you order less than $40!
- Check for which months they offer free delivery. I just got my July order for free! For an order of up to 15pounds, it is usually about only $4 to Seoul, so it's not that expensive anyways. There are different rates for different countries.
- Some orders have a certain percentage off if you order a certain amount. ie. If you order more than $60, you get an extra 5% off!
- Sometimes, the orders have to be under a certain weight and cost for a flat shipping rate. It is all very clearly labeled out on the check-out page. Even the purchase items have their weight added up and calculated so you can check easily before paying.
In getting prepared to go back to work, I have been reading a lot of health blogs these days. I am most excited to test out some health tips and use for especially the apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Check out a blog by lululemon HERE on "5 top reasons you need apple cider vinegar"...but I also found that the many comments had a ton of great suggestions - so make sure you scroll down to see the many other uses for ACV!
Check out one of my favourite health blogs Greatist, HERE, for "76 Genius Ways to Use Coconut Oil in Your Everyday Life"...and I also read about oil-pulling, and plan to try this in the morning for the next week to get a brighter, whiter smile and remove bacterial toxins! Read HERE on how swishing coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes on an empty stomach can potentially improve your oral health!